Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
In Hamilton, you’ll never fight cancer alone.
Lift the hearts and minds of Hamilton residents by demonstrating how much HOPE can be created through moments of kindness, gratitude, and compassion.
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton and Shop Hamilton have partnered with Hamilton Township and the Hamilton Township School District to bring optimism to the community through Hope is in Hamilton.
During the month of September, Shop Hamilton, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (RWJUH) Hamilton, and our the whole township aims to spread the word about the importance of cancer prevention, detection, and world-class cancer treatment at RWJUH Hamilton. Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton, together with Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, New Jersey’s only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, provides patients access to the most advanced treatment options including complex surgical procedures, sophisticated radiation therapy techniques, innovative clinical trials, immunotherapy, and precision medicine. To schedule an appointment with an RWJUH Hamilton cancer specialist, call 844-CANCERNJ or 844-226-237 or visit rwjbh.org/beatcancer
Because while your life might be touched by cancer, you’re not fighting it alone.
You’re part of our Hamilton community. HOPE IS IN HAMILTON. Let’s beat cancer together.
What is Hope is in Hamilton?
How can I participate in HOPE IS IN HAMILTON?
- Collect the specialty HOPE IS IN HAMILTON re-usable shopping bag at select SHOP HAMILTON member businesses
- Attend the Hamilton Flea Market & Street Fair, with a special SHOP HAMILTON Main Street, featuring businesses supporting HOPE IS IN HAMILTON, on Saturday, September 18 from 9:30 am – 1 pm at the RWJUH Hamilton campus, 1 Hamilton Health Place, Hamilton
- Share HOPE IS IN HAMILTON posts on your social media pages. You’ll find information and posts to share on the RWJUH Hamilton Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages, and the SHOP HAMILTON Facebook page.
Help Hamilton go lavender!
- Wear lavender on Friday, September 17 to show your support for HOPE IS IN HAMILTON and our friends and family fighting cancer, post it on your social media profile using the hashtag #HopeIsInHamilton
- Decorate your home or business exterior with lavender decorations and on social media using the hashtag #HopeIsInHamilton